Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
10th Annual Gilbert Brown Foundation Car Show & Benefit
Saturday, June 15, 2019, 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Swap Meet, Car Show
is not Required
The Gilbert Brown Foundation's mission is to service youth in an environment that promotes structure and life skills awareness, by introducing team building skills and promoting diversity in the community.
The GBF Foundation Provides Funds For The Following:
- Camp Sunshine - Kids with Cancer
- Gilbert Browns All-Pro Football Camp
- Free Milwaukee Skills Camp Offered for Kids Ages 8-17
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Mark Tauscher's Tri-Fecta Foundation
- High School Scholarship Program
- Meet & Greet With Former Packer Player Gilbert Brown
- Food & Beverage Tent
- Raffle Items & 50/50 Raffle
- Picture with Packer Player and Your Car
- Fundraising Games With Packers
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
$10.00 Donation to Register Custom or Classic Car
Call (608) 297-2002 to Pre-Register
Click To Download Registration Form.
- Pay Day of Show
- Judges T.B.A.
Please Mail Registration form to the following address:
N1499 St. Hwy 22
Montello, WI 53949
Checks Can Be Made Payable To: The Gilbert Brown Foundation
Pre-Registrants will receive a 10% discount off a camping site at Wilderness Campground. Must make reservations in advance as campsites do fill up quickly. Call (608) 297-2002 to make reservations. Must be 21 or older to reserve campsite.